Kiril Petkov will give up his Immunity after a Commission is formed in the National Assembly
Kiril Petkov, whose immunity the prosecutor's office requested today, published his position on his Facebook profile, in which he stated that "I will wait for a commission to be formed and work in the National Assembly, before which all the facts and evidence will be presented so that all Bulgarians can see clearly and vividly how the Bulgarian prosecutor's office is used for political pressure".
"The day BEFORE the commission makes its decision, I will voluntarily give up my immunity because I know I have nothing to fear," he wrote.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: “Vazrazhdane” Supporters fought with Police and Attacked the Barricades in front of the Monument to the Soviet Army
- » Bulgaria stops importing Russian Crude Oil
- » UK: Five Bulgarians have been accused of Espionage in favor of Russia
- » Bulgaria expelled a senior Russian Cleric
- » Protest of "Vazrazhdane" Supporters: The Government is Working against the Interests of Bulgaria
- » Mariya Gabriel replaced Bulgaria’s President at a meeting with Zelensky and Von der Leyen