Turkish Military Equipment will pass through Bulgaria to join KFOR in Kosovo
Personnel and military equipment from the Armed Forces of the Republic of Turkey will pass through the Bulgarian republican road network, the Ministry of Defense reports.
On June 4 and 5, 2023, personnel and equipment of the armed forces of the Republic of Turkey to join the NATO stabilization forces in Kosovo (KFOR) are expected to cross the republican road network through the Kapitan Andreevo border crossing through the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
The personnel and equipment of the armed forces of the Republic of Turkey will leave the territory of Bulgaria through the Gyueshevo border crossing.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: Russia uses Fictitious Exercises in the Black Sea to Block Ukrainian Grain Exports
- » Bulgaria’s Consul in Zaporizhzhia turned out to be a Russian Collaborator
- » Russia wants Bulgaria to Reconsider its Decision to hand over S-300 Missiles to Ukraine
- » Bulgaria approved to send Defective S-300 Missiles to Ukraine
- » Providing Defective S-300 Missiles to Ukraine will Not Endanger the Bulgarian Air Defense
- » Defense Minister: Bulgaria will Continue to Support Ukraine in accordance with our National Capabilities