Bulgaria: 17 MPs were Reprimanded for yesterday's Fight in the Plenary Hall
For the fight yesterday in the plenary hall, the Speaker of the Parliament Rosen Zhelyazkov announced that 17 MPs had been punished:
"We witnessed this mass fight yesterday - as our western neighbors say - 'tepachka' - that's how we can describe it. A part may have been in defense mode. I am punishing 17 people with a reprimand," said Rosen Zhelyazkov - chairman of the National Assembly.
The scandal started after "Vazrazhdane" called WCC-DB "representatives of the embassies", while WCC-DB called "Vazrazhdane" an "extreme populist pro-Russian party". The rest of the qualifiers were insulting and escalated into a confrontation. And the result - broken glasses and a bruised cheek.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/Bulgarian National Television
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Metropolitan Nahum called for the Opening of the Russian Church in Sofia
- » Kiril Petkov: Again Foreign Services discovered that there are Russian Spies in Bulgaria
- » Russia has Summoned Bulgaria’s Ambassador due to the Expelled Priests
- » Bulgaria: The Russian Church in Sofia is Closing
- » Bulgaria: “Vazrazhdane” Supporters fought with Police and Attacked the Barricades in front of the Monument to the Soviet Army
- » Bulgaria stops importing Russian Crude Oil