25 NATO soldiers were Injured in Clashes in Kosovo
25 soldiers from NATO's multinational force in Kosovo - KFOR have been injured during clashes with Serbs in the northern part of the country.
The condition of three of them is serious. The servicemen were injured by explosive devices. Among the injured are 11 Italians.
Even today, the protests of the Serbs, who demand the removal of the Albanian mayors, continue. Yesterday, KFOR tried to disperse the protesters gathered in front of one of the municipalities with tear gas and stun grenades.
In response, bottles with incendiary liquid and stones were thrown at them. Kosovo Serbs boycotted local elections in April. With a voter turnout of just over 3%, Albanians were elected mayors in predominantly Serb municipalities.
Dramatic footage from the streets of Zvecan by @evropaelire. Kosovo police confirms five people were arrested, while at least 41 @NATO_KFOR soldiers were injured, most of them Italian and Hungarian troops. pic.twitter.com/GIM31Ue51y— Marija Ristić (@Marien__R) May 29, 2023
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mine Blew Up a Ship off the Coast of Romania?
- » Bus with 35 People Crashed in Montenegro: At least Three People Died
- » Romania will Not Import Ukrainian Grain for another 30 days
- » Romania wants Compensation for the Losses of Carriers due to not being in Schengen
- » Four more bodies have been found after the Storms in Greece, the Dead are now 15
- » North Macedonia celebrates its Independence Day