Ninova: BSP will be in Opposition to a Cabinet created by WCC-DB and GERB-SDS
"The Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) will be the opposition to a cabinet nominated by 'We Continue the Change-Democratic Bulgaria' (WCC-DB) and GERB-SDS." This was stated by the leader of the socialist party, Kornelia Ninova.
According to her, this is an unprincipled coalition that shows no interest in the real problems of the people:
"No, we will not support such a cabinet if it is formed. We remain in opposition. We believe that this is one of the biggest political betrayals in the last years of Bulgarian political history. 'We Continue the Change' were created to change the model of the previous behind-the-scenes rulers and a parallel state and instead of, to use the president's words, 'stick out,' it turned out to be 'stick in'. It's a rotating coalition of omerta. They're just going to have each other's backs. We've seen that they've already given a request that they will not vote on the immunity of any MP", said the leader of BSP.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s President handed over the Second Mandate to WCC-DB and Demonstrated his Displeasure
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: The Defensive Shield-23 Exercise achieved its Goals of assembling a Multinational Battalion
- » A special US envoy is coming to Bulgaria because of Disinformation
- » Radev with his First Comment on the Leaked Recordings: The Services do not belong to the President
- » "Democrats for a Strong Bulgaria": We will make every Possible Effort to broadcast a Regular Cabinet
- » Bulgaria: The MP who Leaked the Recordings Fears for his Life