Bulgaria: A 29-year-old Man Died in a Car Crash - An Injured Baby is in a Hospital
One person died, five are hospitalized, among them a 10-month-old baby and two boys aged 12 and 15, after an accident on the Pazardzhik-Belovo road, announced the spokesman of the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Miroslav Stoyanov.
A 19-year-old driver of an "Audi" car from Belovo lost control of his car and crashed into an oncoming "Opel" driven by a 28-year-old woman from the village of Kovachevo.
The passenger in the "Opel", a 29-year-old man from the same village, died in the collision. A 47-year-old woman, a 12-year-old boy and a one-year-old and 10-month-old baby, all from the village of Kovachevo, were hospitalized. The driver of the "Audi" passenger car was also admitted to Pazardzhik Hospital, together with the 15-year-old boy from Belovo who was traveling with him. The condition of the minor is serious.
Both drivers tested negative for alcohol and drugs. Blood samples were also taken from them.
An inspection was carried out at the site by a duty group of the Regional Police Directorate Septemvri, a duty prosecutor from the Pazardzhik District Prosecutor's Office was notified. The driver of the "Audi" was arrested and is under police guard at the Pazardzhik General Hospital.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash with Migrants near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after being Hit by a Freight Train in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A 12-year-old Child caught Driving at 120 km/h on Trakia Highway