Bulgaria’s President on the occasion of May 9: Ignoring the lessons of History portends Tragedies
"78 years after the end of the Second World War, hostilities are again taking place in Europe, and the peoples expect peace to reign". This is what President Rumen Radev wrote on his official Facebook page on the occasion of Europe Day - May 9.
"Ignoring the lessons of history portends tragedies, therefore it is our duty to remember the horrors of the Second World War, which led to the extermination of tens of millions," the head of state also wrote. In his words, not war, but dialogue and diplomacy are the path to peace and prosperity in Europe, in which every nation has the right to its place and a dignified future.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: “Vazrazhdane” Supporters fought with Police and Attacked the Barricades in front of the Monument to the Soviet Army
- » Bulgaria stops importing Russian Crude Oil
- » UK: Five Bulgarians have been accused of Espionage in favor of Russia
- » Bulgaria expelled a senior Russian Cleric
- » Protest of "Vazrazhdane" Supporters: The Government is Working against the Interests of Bulgaria
- » Mariya Gabriel replaced Bulgaria’s President at a meeting with Zelensky and Von der Leyen