CATTLE EXPORT BAN TO EU LIFTED
Business | March 16, 2001, Friday // 00:00
Ban on Bulgarian export of live cattle to the EU countires will be lifted, V. Varbanov, BG minister of agriculture and Robert Callman, EU chief of Commission for health and consumers protection agreed in Brussels. Currently the ban is in effect on export of calves, lambs, sheep and goats.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » Maxim Behar - "Best PR Professional in the World" at the IPRCCA International Awards
- » The Trade Promotion Europe Annual Conference was held in Brussels