Drone Attack on the Kremlin - Putin was not Injured
According to Russian media, two unidentified drones were targeted at the Kremlin last night.
Video of the alleged Kremlin drone attack pic.twitter.com/WgaBaIKPTy— Pjotr Sauer (@PjotrSauer) May 3, 2023
"As a result of their fall and scattering of fragments, there were no victims and material damage. President of Russia was not injured as a result of Ukrainian attack" - informed Putin's office.
Starting from today, drone launches are forbidden in Moscow, with the exception of drones authorized by government, said Moscow mayor Sobyanin.
"Russia reserves the right to take retaliatory measures when and where it sees fit," added the Russian authorities.
#BREAKING: Ukraine tried to hit the Kremlin with a drone attack overnight - RIA pic.twitter.com/Cw1GaNAaT1— Faytuks News Δ (@Faytuks) May 3, 2023
"The military parade on Red Square on May 9 will take place, there are no changes in plans", said Putin's press secretary Peskov.
⚡️ Second drone strike on Kremlin 16 minutes after the first attack pic.twitter.com/EzShvyG73d— Russian Market (@runews) May 3, 2023
Read more from the 434th day of the war in Ukraine.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Invasion of Russia Day 1? Incursion in Belgorod Region by Russian Volunteers
- » The Resumption of Flights from Moscow sparked discontent in Georgia
- » Putin presented an Order to the Russian Ambassador in Bulgaria
- » Pernod Ricard restarts exports to Russia
- » Ukraine warns the Russians for May 9: Stay Away from Military Equipment and War Criminals
- » Bulgaria and 48 other Countries: Russia cannot Deny the Deportation of Children