Serbia: At least 9 Dead in a Shooting at a Primary School in Belgrade - The Shooter is 14 years old
Shooting in a Serbian elementary school - a 14-year-old boy opened fire and killed 9 people. The attack took place in the capital Belgrade.
The seventh-grader, whose identity has not been released, first shot his history teacher. After that, the young man started shooting at his classmates.
8 children and the security guard at the school were killed. Six students were injured and taken to hospital. The teacher died later as a result of her wounds.
The 14-year-old attacker was arrested. His motives are still unknown.
According to preliminary data, he acted under the influence of drugs.
The Serbian Interior Ministry said the teenager fired a gun belonging to his father. He was also carrying five full magazines.
Gun ownership laws in Serbia are extremely strict and such incidents are not common in the country.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NATO is increasing its presence in Kosovo
- » Turkey strikes PKK targets in Iraq in response to the Terrorist Attack
- » Turkey: Suicide Bombing in Ankara
- » The US has called on Serbia to Withdraw its Troops from the Border with Kosovo
- » Romania Strengthens its Defenses along the Danube due to the Approaching War
- » The Minimum Wage in Romania Jumps to 663 Euros compared to Bulgaria's 398 Euros