Joe Biden and his Wife earned a total of 580,000 Dollars in 2022
US President Joe Biden and his wife Jill published their tax return, according to which the two earned nearly $580,000 last year and paid a state tax of 23.8%, BTA reported citing Reuters.
The Bidens donated about 3.5% of their income, i.e. $20,180, to 20 charities, including one affiliated with the American Police Officers Union.
The Bidens declared gross income of $579,514 for 2022 and paid $137,658 of that in taxes. For the previous year, Biden's first as president, they declared income of $610,702.
Biden earns a salary of $400,000 as the president of the country. Jill Biden earns $82,335 a year as a public college English teacher. The rest of their income comes from interest from investments, pensions, annuities, distributions from retirement accounts and Social Security, and from a corporation that takes care of their book authoring income, their joint tax return shows.
Vice President Kamala Harris and her husband, Doug Emhoff, declared a gross income of $456,918 last year, paying $93,570 in taxes. Their income includes a $219,171 salary paid to Harris by the US Senate, $62,870 from her books and $169,665 received by Emhoff at the Georgetown University Law Center, where he teaches. The two gave about 5% of their income ($23,000) to charity.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 586 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The EU is convening a Historic Meeting of All Foreign Ministers in Kyiv
- » NATO is increasing its presence in Kosovo
- » Turkey strikes PKK targets in Iraq in response to the Terrorist Attack
- » Day 585 of the Invasion of Ukraine: 19 Countries, including Bulgaria, in the Ukrainian Alliance of Defense Industries
- » Turkey: Suicide Bombing in Ankara
- » Former Prime Minister Fico Wins the Elections in Slovakia