Passenger Train Derailed in the Netherlands: There are Dead and Injured
A passenger train derailed in Voorschoten, a village about 15 kilometers from The Hague, Netherlands. One person died, over 30 people were injured.
About 50 people traveled in the composition.
According to local media reports, there were serious injuries. Several ambulances are already on the scene.
The cause of the crash is still unclear. A collision between a passenger and freight train was initially reported.
De hulpdiensten zijn nog steeds druk bezig met het #treinongeluk wat in #voorschoten gebeurde waarbij de veiligheidsregio opschaalde naar #groteHV #grip3. De #politiehelikopter zoekt op dit moment mee naar overige slachtoffers, inmiddels is code: 50 afgegeven, dat betekend dat de… pic.twitter.com/w3Bmagzumr— Kyrlian (@Kyrliandebot) April 4, 2023
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/Bulgarian National Television
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poland and the Czech Republic introduce Checks on the Slovak Border
- » The European Commission expects Harmful Emissions in the EU to be Reduced by at least 90% by 2040
- » The EC received Bulgaria's revised Recovery and Sustainability Plan on September 30
- » Former Prime Minister Fico Wins the Elections in Slovakia
- » The European Commission is Skeptical about the Schengen Compensation requested by Romania
- » On Sunday the Istanbul Convention becomes binding in the EU