Scholz in Romania: A Stronger NATO presence is needed in the Black Sea
President of Romania Klaus Iohannis met today with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz.
"Today's discussions were aimed at strengthening our relations. I reminded of the authentic connection between the two countries, between the Romanian community in Germany and the ethnic Germans in Romania," announced Iohannis, quoted by stiripesurse.ro.
"At the forefront of the conversations was the development of the war. It is critical that these efforts continue. The discussions were also aimed at increasing our support for the Eastern partners, especially for Ukraine or Moldova," continued the Romanian president. "The Black Sea is of strategic importance more than ever. We argue that an increased NATO presence there is necessary," Iohannis concluded.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Indian Parliament passes landmark Women’s reservation Bill
- » Bulgaria and Romania expect to be in Schengen by the end of the year
- » Day 577 of the Invasion of Ukraine: New Attack on Sevastopol
- » Day 576 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv hit the HQ of Russia's Black Sea Fleet in Crimea
- » Day 575 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Deputy Commander of the Russian Northern Fleet Killed in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Bashar Assad and his Wife arrived in China