Bulgaria wins Five Gold and One Silver Medal at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup
Bulgaria finished with a total of six medals (five gold and one silver) at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup, which ended Sunday at Arena Sofia Hall.
The all-around champion Stiliana Nikolova won two gold medals after winning the highest number of points in the two finals - 33.800 points for her hoops performance and 35.000 points for her performance with ball. She made a mistake on the ribbon and placed fourth.
Eva Brezalieva won the silver in the clubs final, and Bulgaria's ensemble was first in the all-around on Saturday, but did not win any of the finals on Sunday.
12 ensembles and nearly 50 individual gymnasts from more than 40 countries participated at the World Cup in Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Greatest Bulgarian Premier League Players Ever
- » Bulgaria with a Record 13 Medals from the European Rhythmic Gymnastics Championship
- » Bulgaria is the European Champion in Rhythmic Gymnastics - Gold for the Ensemble
- » Bulgaria to replace Russia on the Qualification for the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris
- » Bulgarian Boxer Tervel Pulev defeated the American Joel Shojgreen in the Third Round
- » Why Bulgaria are Placing their Faith in Youth to get back into Footballing Relevance