Bulgaria: A Sticker shows Permanently Low Food Prices in Stores across the Country
The sticker, which will show the permanently low prices of food products in stores that wish to be included in the foodprice.bg information system, is finally ready, reports the Ministry of Economy.
The electronic platform provides information - from the cost of the raw material, through that of import and wholesale, to the final price that people pay in the store.
Two retail chains have so far submitted information to the site and received the sticker in three variants - round, rectangular and square. This was announced by Economy Minister Nikola Stoyanov in an interview with bTV. He explained that the sticker is placed at the request of the traders for the convenience of the consumers.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/Ministry of Economy
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » On June 1: Traveling by Train in Bulgaria will be Free for Children
- » Bulgaria: Health Minister to drop the Mandatory Isolation and Quarantine for People Sick with COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: New Rules for Electric Scooters in Sofia - Fines up to 25 EUR
- » Bulgarian author and “Booker” winner Georgi Gospodinov will be a guest at the Sofia Book Fair
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 100 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: More Sun and Less Rain on the Last Day of May