A 17-year-old Student from Sofia sent Part of the E-mails Containing Bomb Threats to Schools in Bulgaria
A 17-year-old student from Sofia sent some of the bomb threat emails to schools across Bulgaria. He was arrested today by the Main Directorate "Fighting Organized Crime", reported the National Radio
Several other classmates were with him when he sent the threatening emails. The youth were prompted to do this by the first media reports of the first threatening emails received on March 27th and 28th in some schools across the country.
The National Radio reported, from its sources, that during the interrogations, the 17-year-old boy admitted that on March 29, 30 and 31, he created four Google mailboxes from his personal phone, from which he sent dozens of emails across the country to schools and police departments with bomb threats.
The young man explained that he sent the emails because he didn't feel like going to school. A computer and phone that were used to make the threats were found.
The 17-year-old student was arrested for 24 hours.
The materials have already been reported to the Sofia District Prosecutor's Office.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/Bulgarian National Radio
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Representative of Bulgaria’s Ministry of the Interior will be allowed by South Africa to the Investigation into “Karo’s” Murder
- » Europol: 28 Arrested for Smuggling Migrants via Bulgaria and Romania
- » A Security Expert pointed out that Kamenov's Murder was Not Typical of the Bulgarian Crime World
- » Wanted by Interpol Bulgarian Krasimir Kamenov-Karo was Murdered in South Africa
- » Bulgaria: Illegal Migrants are detained near Vladaya after a Chase with the Police
- » Bulgaria: Six People were detained after a Mass Fight in in Kardzhali - A Girl was Injured