Bulgarian Grain Producers continue their Protest against the Import of Grain from Ukraine
The protest of grain producers in Bulgaria continues. "Danube Bridge 2" near Vidin is expected to be blocked today.
Grain producers are protesting against the import of grain from Ukraine. Yesterday, representatives of the National Association of Grain Producers blocked the four border points on our border with Romania.
The Minister of Agriculture, Yavor Gechev, met with them and stated that he will look in Brussels for opportunities for corridors for the export of Ukrainian grain in order to preserve the interests of our producers.
Grain producers are expected to meet with President Rumen Radev today.
A protest by farmers is also expected, which will begin in the towns of Breznik and Radomir. At 9:00 a.m., the manufacturers headed to the center of Pernik, and then to the Daskalovo road junction. The protest is against the import of agricultural products from Ukraine and the new strategic plan in agriculture. It is organized by the "United Agricultural Producers" association.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia remains among Bulgaria's main Trading Partners
- » Bulgaria will receive 9.77 Million Euros in compensation from Brussels due to the Ukrainian Grain Imports
- » Why Is Bingo So Popular In The Uk?
- » Bulgaria's Gaming Industry — An Overview of its Rise
- » Bulgaria and 4 EU Countries have agreed with the EC on the Ukrainian Agricultural Size
- » Should Businesses Replicate Casinos and Jump on Live Streaming?