Bulgaria: Bomb Signals were received in 10 Schools in Sofia and 15 in Burgas
Reports of bombs have been received in about 10 schools in the Bulgarian capital, the Ministry of the Interior reported
The educational institutions are in the districts "Krasno Selo" and "Poduyane". DOTI teams have been dispatched to the site to inspect the buildings. Classes will continue at the discretion of the school principals.
Bomb reports were also received in many schools in Burgas, the police reported. Emails have started arriving at school email addresses since 9:30 a.m. this morning.
According to unofficial information, the affected schools in Burgas are 15. The children have been evacuated and will be able to resume classes in 24 hours at the earliest.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/Bulgarian National Television
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » On June 1: Traveling by Train in Bulgaria will be Free for Children
- » Bulgaria: Health Minister to drop the Mandatory Isolation and Quarantine for People Sick with COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: New Rules for Electric Scooters in Sofia - Fines up to 25 EUR
- » Bulgarian author and “Booker” winner Georgi Gospodinov will be a guest at the Sofia Book Fair
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 100 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: More Sun and Less Rain on the Last Day of May