Bulgaria: The Zoo in Burgas acquired New Exotic Rodents
Specimens of the largest rodents in the world can now be seen in the Zoo in Burgas. The capybara family - three females and one male - are the only ones of their kind in Bulgaria and have already settled in their new home with a house, a green area and a pool.
The exotic animals in the zoo are seven months old, they feel very well and feed on leaves, grass, greens, etc. The average weight of a capybara is about 60 kg. They are very peaceful. There is an upcoming campaign for their adoption.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: More Sun and Less Rain on the Last Day of May
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny, in some places with Rain today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for significant Thunderstorms and Hail Conditions in 5 areas
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Fog, Sun, Rain and Thunder today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warmer with possibility of Rain Showers