Moscow invites Bulgarian IT Workers to Emigrate to Russia under a Simplified Procedure
The Moscow Embassy in Sofia offered an irresistible offer for Bulgarian IT specialists - to emigrate to Russia under a simplified procedure together with their families.
The proposal was uploaded on the Facebook page of the Russian mission in Bulgaria. The campaign is under the motto "Russia - country of opportunities".
The embassy specifies that foreign IT specialists can enter into an employment contract or a civil law contract to perform work with organizations that work in the field of information technologies, without issuing a work permit or a patent.
In addition, employers, which must be accredited IT companies, are allowed to hire such employees without obtaining a permit to attract and use employees.
It is also indicated that a foreign IT specialist who works in an accredited IT company, as well as members of his/her family, have the right to obtain a residence permit in Russia without a deadline and in a simplified manner.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Defense Minister: There is No Request to Increase the Bulgarian Contingent in Kosovo
- » The Bulgarians may enter North Macecdonia’s Constitution with the Egyptians and 4 other Nations
- » Bulgaria: WCC-DB and GERB-SDS renewed Negotiations for a Government
- » Bulgaria: Denkov confirmed that WCC-DB's Negotiations with GERB are Resuming
- » Bulgaria: Borissov refuses to Give Up his Immunity Voluntarily
- » Bulgaria: Pro-EU Protest against the President with chants “This is Not Moscow”