Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
Six people were injured in a mass fight in Kazanlak.
One woman has a fractured arm and two men are in critical condition.
One of the wounded has died, BGNES reported in the late afternoon.
They were taken to the emergency center in Kazanlak.
The incident happened this afternoon at the market in the town. A group of men were fighting with axes and hoes. The police also arrived at the scene.
Around 14.00 p.m. today, about 30 Roma people fought in the parking lot behind the cooperative market. Two groups from the villages of Tazha and Manolovo, in the municipality of Pavel Banya, had an old family feud. They went to a lawsuit with each other, met, and so the fight began.
Photos: BGNES, BNT, Nova TV
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/Bulgarian National Television
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Helicopter Crash with One Dead
- » Bulgaria: Drone with a suspected Bomb was discovered near Tyulenovo
- » Bulgaria: Relatives of the Victims from the Flood in Tsarevo will receive 15,000 Leva in compensation
- » Bulgaria: A Man and a 4-Year-Old Child Died after a Car-Train Crash
- » Bulgaria: Child was Stabbed after a Fight between Minors in Yambol
- » Bulgaria: Car with Migrants crashed near Sofia