Bulgaria supports the EU Delivery of 1 Million Projectiles to Ukraine
Bulgaria is among the member states of the European Union that support the delivery of 1 million 155 caliber projectiles to Ukraine for a total value of 1 billion euros, diplomatic sources told the National Radio.
The text of the agreement is almost ready after yesterday's meeting of the ambassadors of the member countries.
The Swedish presidency hopes it will be approved at today's meeting of foreign and defense ministers in Brussels.
Only a handful of countries disagree, and not with the whole text, but with some passages in it. These are mostly about issues like the time frame for the production of some of the projectiles after the order.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/Bulgarian National Radio
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Minister of Defense: There are no Bulgarian soldiers in Ukraine
- » A Wagner mercenary with a Medal from Putin was Arrested in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Military Parade on the Day of the Bulgarian Army (PHOTOS and VIDEO)
- » Do not be Alarmed: Military Helicopters and Planes will fly low over Sofia today
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister: "We are facing Unprecedented Hybrid Attacks from Russia”
- » The Bulgarian Government approved the Military Training for Students in 10th and 11th Grades