COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
The new confirmed cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria for the last 24 hours are 60, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
833 tests were done, which means that the proportion of positive results is 7.20 percent.
There were no deaths with confirmed coronavirus infection.
To date, there are 261 people in hospitals with a diagnosis of COVID-19, of which 30 are in intensive care units.
4 people were cured in the last 24 hours.
There are currently 2,908 active cases
In the last 24 hours, 3 doses of vaccines against COVID-19 have been administered.
A total of 38,236 people in Bulgaria have lost the battle with the coronavirus since the beginning of the pandemic.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Minister of Health: On December 15, Bulgaria will receive its First Medical Helicopter
- » The US Declassifies Information on the Origin of Covid
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 200 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office Terminated the Investigation against the former Minister of Health
- » Bulgaria’s Health Authorities: We do not have an Emergency with Chicken Pox and Scarlet Fever
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 31 New Cases in the Last 24 hours