Goldman Sachs raised the Likelihood of a US Recession
Goldman Sachs Group said the probability that the United States will enter a recession this year now stands at 35 percent, compared with 25 percent in the big investment bank's previous forecast.
The bank noted that the upwardly revised likelihood reflects "increased near-term uncertainty around the economic effects of the stress on small banks."
In February, Goldman Sachs said a US recession was unlikely due to "continued strength in the labor market and early signs of improvement in business surveys".
At the same time, Goldman Sachs upgraded its outlook for China's economy in 2023, now expecting China's gross domestic product (GDP) to grow 6 percent year-on-year, up from a previous forecast of 5.5 percent expansion.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum opens Today in Burgas
- » Unfair Import of Millions of Eggs from Ukraine: Bulgarian Producers
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia