Bulgaria: Five-Fold Increase in the Number of People infected with COVID-19 in the Last 24 hours
167 new cases - 134 more than on Monday, were registered for the past 24 hours. This is according to the data of the Unified Information Portal for the fight against the coronavirus.
One person died with confirmed coronavirus infection.
4037 tests were done, which means that the proportion of positive results is 4%.
A total of 255 people with the virus have been hospitalized, of which 25 are in intensive care units. Newly admitted to hospitals are 41 of the infected.
122 people were cured in the last 24 hours.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/COVID-19 Unified Information Portal
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 57 New Cases in the Last 24 Hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 148 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 133 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Researchers Reveal how Bone Health is Associated with Dementia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 150 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 166 New Cases in the Last 24 hours