Bulgaria: Cold Weather and Precipitation of Rain and Snow in the Coming Days
The minimum temperatures today will be between minus 3°C and 2°C, and the maximum - from 15°C to 20°C, in Sofia - about 16°C, along the Black Sea - from 9°C to 12°C. It will remain mostly sunny, with scattered high clouds and a light southerly wind.
Sunny weather will also prevail in the mountains. There will be slight high clouds, which will thicken over western areas in the evening.
A light to moderate wind will blow from the south-southwest. It will warm up and the maximum temperature at an altitude of 1200 meters will be around 11°C, at 2000 meters - around 3°C.
Already tonight, the cloudiness will increase and rain will begin, which will gradually cover the entire country and continue on Wednesday and Thursday. Significant quantities are expected in Eastern Bulgaria.
The wind will be oriented from the northwest, it will intensify, and with it it will quickly cool down and in some places the rain will mix and turn into snow. A new warm-up will begin on Friday, which will continue through the weekend.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Yellow Code for Rainfall and Thunderstorms has been announced for half of Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny in the East with Rain Showers in the West
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Rain expected in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria: More Sun and Less Rain on the Last Day of May
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny, in some places with Rain today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today