2 Bulgarians were Injured in the Train Accident in Greece
Two Bulgarian citizens were injured in the train accident in Greece, informed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The accident between a passenger and freight train claimed at least 36 lives. 85 people were injured in the severe accident. 25 of the injured are in a critical condition and their lives are in danger.
The injured Bulgarians were admitted to a hospital in Thessaloniki. The Bulgarian consul in Thessaloniki, Anton Markov, stated for BNR that at the moment our consulate does not have any information about the condition of the victims.
"So far, no one has turned to the consulate for help. We try to maintain contact with the local authorities and provide assistance if necessary. If anyone needs help, contact the consulate general's phones," said Markov.
Consulate General of the Republic of Bulgaria in Thessaloniki, Greece:
Address: N12 N. Manu Street, N1 E. Abbott Street
Postal code: 54643 Thessaloniki
Phone: +30 2310 829 210; +30 2310 869 510
Hotline after hours: +30 2310 869 520
Fax: +30 2310 854 004
Reception hours: 09:30 - 13:00
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash with Migrants near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after being Hit by a Freight Train in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A 12-year-old Child caught Driving at 120 km/h on Trakia Highway