New Police Chase with Migrant Traffickers on Trakia Highway, 10 Afghans caught at the Entrance to Sofia
A driver under the influence of alcohol and drugs refused to stop at a police signal on Trakia highway near Ihtiman in the direction of Sofia around 5 o'clock this morning. A chase followed.
About an hour and a half later, he was detained upon entering the capital. 10 illegal migrants from Afghanistan were found in the car he was driving.
Procedural-investigative actions are being carried out, it is being clarified how the migrants got here from the border with Turkey.
It is probably the familiar scheme - jumping over the border wall with a ladder, after which they are loaded into a car and brought to Sofia.
The trend of recent weeks is that drivers who transport illegal migrants flatly refuse to stop when given police signals.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Bulgarian Woman close to the "Crypto Queen" Ruja Ignatova was Extradited to the US
- » Bulgaria: 11 Detained after the Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: It is a Tradition for Migrant Traffickers to Not Stop after Police Signals them
- » Bulgaria: 9 Detained in Sliven Region during Police Operation against Domestic Crime and Vote Buying
- » Bulgaria: A Ukrainian was Arrested for Transporting Migrants on “Trakia” Highway
- » Bulgaria: Police detained a Drugged Syrian transporting Migrants near Shumen