Bulgaria: Two Wagons of a Freight Train derailed in Karlovo region
A freight train carrying containers derailed upon entering Banya station, Karlovo region.
The last 17th wagon left the track completely, and the 16th remained tilted. No one was injured, the damage is to the railway track.
Currently, passengers traveling between Plovdiv and Karlovo are taken from Dolna Mahala station to Karlovo by bus. The investigation team is working on the spot to clarify the reasons for the derailment of the train.
Work is underway to restore the catenary to allow traffic to be released.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: New Earthquake near Plovdiv
- » An Early Warning system for Disasters and Accidents is being developed in Bulgaria
- » Earthquake in Bulgaria with a Magnitude above 4.5
- » A Bulgarian was found Stabbed in the center of Athens
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala