Musk "appointed" a Dog to be CEO of Twitter
The American entrepreneur Elon Musk has "appointed" a new CEO of Twitter - a Shiba Inu dog has been appointed to the position. Musk himself announced this on his page on the social network.
"Twitter's new CEO is great. Much better than the last one!" Musk wrote under a posted photo of the dog in the company's CEO's chair.
According to him, the dog named Floki is great with numbers and has his own style of work. Musk expressed confidence that the pet is "perfect for the job."
Earlier, the billionaire described the last three months as extremely difficult. He said he combined saving the social network from bankruptcy with work at his other companies. Musk said he was pleased with Twitter's daily unique user (DAU) figures.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » Maxim Behar - "Best PR Professional in the World" at the IPRCCA International Awards
- » The Trade Promotion Europe Annual Conference was held in Brussels