"Meta" restored Donald Trump's access to "Facebook" and "Instagram"
The "Meta" company restored former US President Donald Trump's access to "Facebook" and "Instagram", confirmed Andy Stone, spokesperson of the corporation, quoted by "Reuters" and "BTA".
Trump's accounts on these social networks were blocked after the deadly riots on Capitol Hill that broke out on January 6, 2021.
Meta said in January that it would restore Trump's access "in the coming weeks" and that if he again violates the platforms' rules, his access will be blocked for a period of one month to two years.
The former president announced that he will run for White again in 2024. With the "Meta" decision, he was able to regain access to key platforms that provide him with a connection with voters and opportunities to raise funds for political campaigns, notes "Reuters" ".
He had 23 million followers on Instagram and 34 million on Facebook as of January.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 466 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least 20 Injured after Russian Attack in Dnipro
- » The VP of the European Parliament: Bulgaria has done its Homework for Schengen
- » Day 465 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is Ready to start its Counteroffensive says Zelensky
- » At least 280 Dead and over 900 Injured in a Crash between Two Trains in India
- » Tragedy in India: At least 50 Dead and hundreds Injured after Train Crash
- » 700 NATO troops have arrived in Northern Kosovo