New 7.5 Earthquake in Turkey
A new strong earthquake of 7.5 on the Richter scale was registered in Turkey, reported the European Seismological Center.
⚡️Building in Turkey collapses after new 7.5 magnitude earthquake that was felt roughly 30 min ago pic.twitter.com/YwV3hvw36B— War Monitor (@WarMonitors) February 6, 2023
The tremor was felt at 13:24 p.m. local time. The epicenter is near the town of Ekinozu, Kahramanmaras and is about 10 km deep, Turkish media reported.
A new #earthquake of the magnitude 7.8 occurred in #Turkey News Reporter Running and Screaming #TurkeyEarthquake pic.twitter.com/5sRtxaBB3Q— Amit Sahu (@amitsahujourno) February 6, 2023
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Kremlin Supports the Serbs in Kosovo - The West blames Pristina
- » MEPs call for Hungary's EU Presidency to be Postponed
- » Day 462 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia announced that it had Sunk Ukraine's last Warship
- » Artificial Intelligence could wipe out Humanity according to Experts
- » Blinken: Now is the Time for Sweden to join NATO
- » Failure: North Korea's Spy Satellite Crashed into the Sea