Bulgaria: A 21-year-old Girl from Sofia was found Dead
A 21-year-old girl from the capital's "Botunets" neighborhood was found dead.
Iva went missing on January 30. Her parents last spoke to her then at lunch.
The police are working on all versions, but for the moment the leading one is that it is a suicide. There is no evidence that she was raped.
Part of the body was burned, and a small bottle of perfume was found next to it. No traces of highly flammable substances - gasoline and others - were found.
A pre-trial proceeding was instituted for inducing suicide under Art. 127 of the Criminal Code. The crime is under the jurisdiction of the Sofia District Prosecutor's Office.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: New Series of Bomb Threats in dozens of Schools in Sofia, Varna and Burgas
- » Bulgaria: Hurricane Wind Damaged a Commercial Establishment and Cars in Pazardzhik
- » Second Day of Bomb Threats in Schools across Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threat at a School in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A Car with Illegal Migrants Crashed and One Person has Died