COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 38 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
The new confirmed cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria for the last 24 hours are 38, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
2,481 tests were performed, which means that the proportion of positive results is 1.5 percent.
One person with confirmed coronavirus infection has died.
To date, there are 242 people in hospitals with a diagnosis of COVID-19, of which 34 are in the intensive care units. There are 9 new hospital admissions.
79 people were cured in the last 24 hours and a total of 1,254,639 since the beginning of the pandemic.
There are currently 2,702 active cases.
In the last 24 hours, 81 doses of vaccines against COVID-19 have been administered, and a total of 4,607,179 doses have been administered since the start of the vaccination campaign.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Minister of Health: On December 15, Bulgaria will receive its First Medical Helicopter
- » The US Declassifies Information on the Origin of Covid
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 200 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office Terminated the Investigation against the former Minister of Health
- » Bulgaria’s Health Authorities: We do not have an Emergency with Chicken Pox and Scarlet Fever
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 31 New Cases in the Last 24 hours