Washington suspends Export Licenses for Huawei
The US administration has suspended the export licenses of American companies for the production of the Chinese telecommunications equipment manufacturer Huawei and is considering the introduction of а ban, the Financial Times reported.
Restrictions on Huawei, one of the pioneers in the deployment of 5G mobile networks, began during the presidency of Donald Trump, when supplies were only possible with government permission. "The Commerce Department has notified a number of companies that it is no longer issuing licenses to export US technology to Huawei," the article said, citing "several people familiar with the administration's discussions." Bloomberg also reports that a number of officials in Joe Biden's administration are advocating a ban on all sales to a Chinese company suspected of having ties to the Chinese government and military.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time a Country in Europe Banned ChatGPT
- » EU Prosecutor's Office is conducting Searches in Sofia as part of an Investigation into Corruption and Misuse of Funds
- » Lukashenko: A Third World War with Nuclear Fire is on the Horizon
- » The Jihadists detained in Belgium, including a Bulgarian, were Preparing the Murder of the Mayor of Antwerp
- » Day 401 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Blinken urged the Americans to leave Russia immediately
- » Every 10th Resident of France is an Immigrant