Young Man is in Coma after an Accident between Car and Ambulance on the Ring Road in Sofia
A 30-year-old man is in a coma after an accident on the Ring Road in Sofia.
The accident occurred shortly after midnight, involving a vehicle driven by the victim and an EMS-Montana ambulance.
The seriously injured driver of the car was admitted to the Military Medical Academy.
A doctor and a nurse from the ambulance who were transported to "Pirogov" were injured in the limbs. The ambulance driver was not injured.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: New Series of Bomb Threats in dozens of Schools in Sofia, Varna and Burgas
- » Bulgaria: Hurricane Wind Damaged a Commercial Establishment and Cars in Pazardzhik
- » Second Day of Bomb Threats in Schools across Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threat at a School in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A Car with Illegal Migrants Crashed and One Person has Died