Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
A policeman was detained on Wednesday evening in Kazanlak. He tested positive for alcohol while on duty, the police confirmed to Nova TV.
The one in uniform is a patrol officer. According to Nova TV, this is an employee from the Kazanlak police station. A positive sample of 1.6 per thousand was reported.
The test was carried out during the inspections of the staff ordered by the Chief Secretary of the Ministry of Internal Affairs to counter illegal actions.
The man is a patrol officer.
The policeman who was caught driving with alcohol, according to Nova TV, has in the past been caught on the job after consuming alcohol. That is why he was assigned to patrol in Pavel Banya.
The police investigation team stopped the patrol officer who was driving the company car, and it is understood that he was driving the company car after consuming alcohol. He was immediately arrested.
The man is a long-term employee, he has a few years left until retirement.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Bulgarian Woman close to the "Crypto Queen" Ruja Ignatova was Extradited to the US
- » Bulgaria: 11 Detained after the Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: It is a Tradition for Migrant Traffickers to Not Stop after Police Signals them
- » Bulgaria: 9 Detained in Sliven Region during Police Operation against Domestic Crime and Vote Buying
- » Bulgaria: A Ukrainian was Arrested for Transporting Migrants on “Trakia” Highway
- » Bulgaria: Police detained a Drugged Syrian transporting Migrants near Shumen