Attacks on Several Churches in Southern Spain, there are Killed and Injured
Spanish police have detained a man who carried out attacks with cold weapons in several churches in Algeciras in the south of the country, "El Pais" reported.
At the moment it is known that one person was killed and several were injured ("El Mundo" reports of four).
According to the newspaper, the attack at 8 p.m. local (9 p.m. Bulgarian) time led to the death of the sacristan of the "La Palma" church, in the very center of the city.
The attacker has been detained. The prosecutor's office perceives the case as a suspected terrorist attack, the interlocutors of "El País" explain.
The Muslim community condemned the act. According to El Mundo, the detainee is a Moroccan man who attacked a priest in another church in Algeciras after a dispute with him.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EU has decided that from 2035 only New Cars with Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions will be Sold
- » Another Night of Clashes in France - Over 740,000 Protested against the Pension Reform
- » 8 Arrested in Belgium for Preparing a Terrorist Act
- » European Parliament: There will be an Electric Car Station every 60 kilometers in the EU
- » After Joining Schengen: The Last Border Checks in Croatia have been Abolished
- » New Protests in France against the Pension Reform turned into Riots