Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman
A specialized police operation is underway in the Varna village of Sindel following the rape of a 73-year-old woman there two days ago.
215 motor vehicles and 431 people were checked by authorities. Three were detained - for theft from railway infrastructure, for household theft and one for driving a car without a driver's license.
A van full of illegally harvested wood was discovered on a private property in the village of Sindel. 4 illegal connections to the power grid were also established.
The action continues at the moment. There are three checkpoints in the Sindel area. Employees of the gendarmerie and the electricity distribution company are also involved in the operation.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Driver was Detained after a Spectacular Chase with the Police in Sofia
- » Murder in Sofia: A Man Died from Multiple Stab Wounds, his Son was Detained
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » A 73-year-old Woman was Raped in a Bulgarian Village
- » 30 Days in Detention for the Attacker of Bulgarian Hristiyan Pendikov in North Macedonia
- » Prosecutor General: The US Settlement with Nexo has Nothing to do with the Bulgarian Investigation