BSP returns the Third Mandate to Form a Government on Monday - Bulgarians are Going to Elections
The Parliamentary Group of the Bulgarian Socialist Party gave a statement in parliament. "We brought out the most important priorities for Bulgaria and the Bulgarian people, which exist in the programs of all parties. We were looking for solutions to get out of the political crisis. We invited all the leaders of parties represented in the parliament for a conversation. We are returning the third mandate on Monday to the president," said the leader of the Left Kornelia Ninova.
"We remain open to conversations that are important for Bulgaria and the Bulgarian people with everyone. The responsibility lies with the first, the second and the third. But since the first and the second have failed, the responsibility should hardly be borne by the third. We have seen a coalition of the war (in Ukraine) consisting of ‘We Continue the Change’ and ‘Democratic Bulgaria’. We do not accept labels. Watch and judge us by our actions. We are going to elections, what will happen after them - the voters decide," said BSP leader Kornelia Ninova.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament declared the Holodomor in Ukraine a Genocide - Two Parties Voted "Against"
- » Last Meeting of the Caretaker Government, PM with a Speech: The State is Not for Private Use, the State is for the People
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » WCC and DB accuse the other parties of a Conspiracy against the Admission of Bulgaria to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria’s Ecominister: We are Not Prepared with an Alternative to Coal Plants
- » Lorer: The Union between "We Continue the Change" and "Democratic Bulgaria" will bring New Hope to Bulgaria