Bulgarian Police will No Longer write you Documents for Violations by Hand
The end handwriting of documents, reports or fines by the inspectors of the Executive Agency "Automotive Administration". A new system allows detailed electronic verification, printing of the document and payment of the violation on the spot.
The system has been operational since January 4, but has been tested for a year. The goal is objective control without the influence of subjective factors.
Each team of inspectors is equipped with tablets, with the help of which they carry out a detailed check of the driver. If there is a violation, the document is printed, and not as before - to be written by hand.
More card terminals are now available, so offenders will have the opportunity to pay the fine on the spot.
"By entering the driver's data, information is obtained from the information systems about the driver's legal capacity, psychological evaluation, etc. When entering the driver's data, data is obtained about a valid license, valid copies, whether the car is included in the relevant license," explained the director of the EA "Automotive Administration" - Boyko Ranovski.
The system reports violations committed not only in Bulgaria, because it is also connected to the European registers.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: New, Stricter Measures for Traffic Violators
- » 19 Canceled Flights between Bulgaria and Germany due to the Strike at German airports
- » Bulgaria: Bomb Signals were received in 10 Schools in Sofia and 15 in Burgas
- » Bulgarian Sheep Breeders: Lamb for Easter will be between BGN 25 and BGN 29 per kilogram
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 40 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Sunny and Windy with a sharp Cooling in the evening