Amazon to Cut more than 18,000 Jobs
Amazon has announced it will cut more than 18,000 jobs, citing an "uncertain economy" and the fact that the retail giant has been "hiring rapidly over the past few years."
"Between the cuts we made in November and those we're sharing today, we plan to eliminate just over 18,000 positions," CEO Andy Jassy said in a statement. In November, the company announced 10,000 layoffs.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum opens Today in Burgas
- » Unfair Import of Millions of Eggs from Ukraine: Bulgarian Producers
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia