The Bulgarian Deputies will Hear Out Christo Grozev Today
The Bulgarian Christo Grozev, an investigative journalist from "Bellingcat", declared wanted by Russia, will be heard in the Bulgarian parliament today. Yesterday afternoon he received an invitation to speak in front of the parliamentary committee for control over the services.
On December 31, the deputies from "Democratic Bulgaria" Ivaylo Mirchev and Atanas Atanasov demanded that Grozev be heard by the commission of which they are members. As of yesterday, on a rotating basis, the chairman's seat was occupied by former interior minister Boyko Rashkov, who is an MP from "We Continue the Change".
The Russian Ministry of the Interior has not yet answered the Bulgarian one about why exactly Grozev is wanted. On December 29, after being summoned to the Foreign Ministry, Russian Ambassador Eleonora Mitrofanova recommended that the Ministry of Interior ask the Russian authorities why Grozev was wanted. The Ministry of the Interior immediately announced that it would do so.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Asylum Applicants in 2022 Increase by 64% in EU, by 86% in Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Bulgaria and 9 other ЕU Countries are not Participating in the Joint Procurement of Ammunition for Ukraine
- » The Migrant Pressure on Bulgaria Intensifies: 1.6 times Increase in the Number of People Caught
- » Survey: GERB with a Minimal Lead over “We Continue the Change” before the Bulgarian Elections on April 2
- » Bulgarian PM: The Caretaker Government is ready for the Elections on April 2
- » The EU will allocate 600 Million Euros to Strengthen Bulgaria’s Border with Turkey