A Mother and her Baby Died in the Hospital in Bulgaria's Velingrad
A 25-year-old woman in labor died after a C-section in the Multispeciality Hospital in Velingrad. The health facility specifies that the baby was stillborn. The cause of death has not yet been announced.
The hospital explains that after giving birth by operation, on December 28 - Wednesday, despite the many hours of doctors' attempts, they were unable to save the young woman. Specialists in gynecology, surgeons and anesthesiologists participated in the resuscitation actions. All undertaken medical activities were carried out in compliance with the algorithms and in accordance with the standards of modern medical practice, say from MBAL-Velingrad.
The management of the hospital has notified all competent authorities, the necessary inspections have been appointed. Today, representatives of Medical Audit are on site.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Woman Died in an Accident at the Brikеl TPP
- » The Pack of Dogs that Killed a Woman in Bulgaria have been Put Down
- » Bulgaria: A 3-Year-Old Child died after a Home Boiler Explosion in Ruse
- » A Pack of Stray Dogs Killed a Woman in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: New Series of Bomb Threats in dozens of Schools in Sofia, Varna and Burgas
- » Bulgaria: Hurricane Wind Damaged a Commercial Establishment and Cars in Pazardzhik