The First Bulgarian Research Ship set Sail for Antarctica
The first military research ship in the maritime history of Bulgaria "Sv. Sv. Kiril i Metodii" embarks on its first scientific mission in the World Ocean and the coast of Antarctica.
The vessel will sail to the South Pole from the port of Varna at 2:00 p.m. The crew and passengers of our Antarctic expedition have already boarded it.
The final destination of our first research vessel is the Bulgarian base on Livingstone Island. Our Antarctic expeditioners will stay there for about a month as part of the 31st Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition led by Prof. Hristo Pimpirev.
The captain of the ship is captain second rank Nikolay Danailov.
Photos: Bulgarian National Television
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office Terminated the Investigation against the former Minister of Health
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Survey: Over 40% of Bulgarians do not Believe in Hell and Heaven
- » Bulgaria’s Health Authorities: We do not have an Emergency with Chicken Pox and Scarlet Fever
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 31 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Spring comes just before Midnight