Bulgaria is in Second Place in the Use of Antibiotics, the Flu will develop in February
“The flu wave is expected to develop in Bulgaria at the end of January - beginning of February.” This became clear from the participation of epidemiologist Prof. Todor Kantardzhiev in the morning show of BNT.
Kantardzhiev explained the increase in respiratory diseases, chicken pox and scarlet fever with the fact that during the last two years of strict anti-covid measures, traditional winter viruses were less common, and now there is nothing to stop them.
“In just three years, Bulgaria has moved from the middle of the antibiotic use ranking to the top”, said Prof. Kantardzhiev reported.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 198 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 224 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 262 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 51 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Game-Changer: Swift Bacteria Identification Method to Cut Antibiotic Use
- » Timing Matters: 10-Hour Eating Window Enhances Mood and Hunger, Study Finds