The ECB and the BNB have Signed an Important Agreement that brings Bulgaria closer to the Euro
An important framework agreement was signed between the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) and the European Central Bank (ECB), BNB announced. It is linked to the Eurosystem government securities transaction processing platform.
Thus, the Depository of Government Securities, which is owned by the BNB, will be able to offer its participants the so-called principle "delivery against payment" of securities and cash in central bank money.
In 2021, the platform to which the Bulgarian government securities depository joins processed an average of 700,000 transactions per day.
This is another important step of our financial system on the way to the euro.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Revenue Growth of nearly 13%
- » Vestbee launches New Program to Support Cleantech Startups
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Next Year the Minimum Wage should become BGN 940
- » Bulgarian National Bank: Incompetent and Irresponsible Statements! Changing the BGN-EUR Exchange Rate is Impossible
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: There is No Risk of Bankruptcy
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Ministry will propose Budget 2023 with a 3% Deficit, Tax Changes and Spending Cuts