Weather in Bulgaria will be Sunny, Temperatures will be between 7 and 12 degrees
Thursday will be mostly sunny. Until noon, mainly in the Danube plain, it will be foggy or low-cloudy.
In most places it will be almost calm, in Eastern Bulgaria with a weak south-westerly wind. The minimum temperatures will be between minus 5°C and 0°C, slightly higher along the Black Sea, in Sofia - around minus 2°C; the maximum will be between 7°C and 12°C, lower in areas with fog, in Sofia - around 9°C.
Atmospheric pressure will continue to decrease.
On Friday, it will be mostly sunny again, with daytime temperatures between 9 and 13 degrees, for Sofia 10.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot on the First Day of Autumn
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Morning Fog and Afternoon Rain Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Rain only in the Mountains
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Chilly in the Morning, Warmer in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny and Warm this Week
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny in the Morning, in the Afternoon - some Rainfall