Employees of "Bulgarian Posts" are Protesting all over the Country
Employees of “Bulgarian Posts” are symbolically protesting throughout the country.
The reason is that the unions have not reached an agreement with the management on an increase in wages in the company.
Employees who choose to support the demands will today wear a distinctive ribbon with the words "I protest" on a yellow background.
The protest will become effective if more than 50% of postal workers support it.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Police found a Painting by Jackson Pollock that could be worth 50 Million Euros
- » The Minister of Health: On December 15, Bulgaria will receive its First Medical Helicopter
- » The US on Bulgaria in 2022: Impunity and Corruption, Problems with Media Freedom
- » The US Declassifies Information on the Origin of Covid
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 200 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Cloudy Weather in Bulgaria on the First Day of Spring