Bulgaria will Support Kosovo on its path to EU Membership
Bulgaria will continue to support Kosovo to become part of the EU family. This was stated in a post by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Twitter.
“Kosovo's application for EU membership demonstrates the clear intention to continue the European Union's reform program”, the MFA adds.
On Thursday, Kosovo's Prime Minister Albin Kurti submitted the country's application to join the European Union.
Before possible membership, Kosovo must reach an agreement with Serbia to normalize relations, according to Reuters.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Romanian Court has placed Andrew Tate under House Arrest
- » Austria urged North Macedonia to include Bulgarians in its Constitution
- » North Macedonia's Foreign Minister: We must make the Changes in our Constitution
- » Montenegro 2023: Deciding between the Past and the Future
- » The Мinimum Wage in Greece becomes 780 Еuros
- » Borrell: North Macedonia made a Commitment to Include in its Constitution Citizens of other Nationalities such as Bulgarians